dCloudLauncher download free d7

Discuss any other Foolish IT app here (including the legacy apps dMaintenance, dSupport, etc.)
Suggest ideas for new Foolish IT apps here also.
Forum rules
1. Try to give more than you take, when possible.
2. Don't be a prick.
3. When posting for help, include the app's version, OS details, and steps to reproduce the issue.

dCloudLauncher download free d7

Postby synapse » Sun May 12, 2013 2:06 am

Hello,
as i write in the subject of the post, when i run dcloud launcher download a free copy of d7. I've done and uploaded from my d7 all configuration, what other i've to do?
synapse

Re: dCloudLauncher download free d7

Postby Marshall » Sun May 12, 2013 10:14 am

Hello synapse. If you are subscribing to dCloud to manage all of your configs you may need to do the following first.

Run d7 > Click Updates > Click dCloud > Login to dCloud > Name your Config > Click Save Current Config to dCloud
this should put your config into the bottom "dCloud Config Browser"

Now when you run dCloudLauncher you should see your config in the drop down menu. Select your config, and click Download & Run.

IF dCloudLauncher does not download your d7 config, or you're missing something in your config, you should re-upload your d7 config using the above mentioned method.

I'm not entirely certain that this is what you were looking for synapse, because I had a hard time understanding your question. If this isn't what you were looking for, please let us know and if someone else cannot help you, I will try to do my best to. Good luck!
Help Me With My Computer Tech
IT Services & IT Consulting Services In Southern IL and St. Louis MO
Marshall

Postby synapse » Sun May 12, 2013 3:50 pm

I do all the thinghs you have written, my configuration "master" is uploaded to the dcloud and i see it but d7 start in free version :(
synapse

Postby Nick » Mon May 13, 2013 7:32 am

will you email me your dCloud credentials and encryption password? I'd like to see for myself what might be going wrong.
Author of d7/d7II and other PC technician's tools. http://www.FoolishIT.com

Nick
Site Admin

Postby synapse » Mon May 13, 2013 11:33 am

Hi Nick, i'll email you all my credential also if i notice that the d7 config (there were d7config in the master folder of dcloud that i have downloaded verified and then deleted because was corrupted) and the master d7 config are corrupted too. I've tried to reconfigure d7 but the result is the same (config files corrupt)
synapse

Postby synapse » Mon May 13, 2013 11:42 am

I've done another test from my office; i've saved and uploaded configuration Master2 and with this all works fine. So the problem is my home pc :(
synapse

Postby Nick » Mon May 13, 2013 11:43 am

i'd bet the config is somehow corrupting there. I would delete the entire copy of d7 on your home pc and copy the one from your office.
Author of d7/d7II and other PC technician's tools. http://www.FoolishIT.com

Nick
Site Admin

Return to Other Foolish IT Apps