dCloud Previous D7...

Discuss any other Foolish IT app here (including the legacy apps dMaintenance, dSupport, etc.)
Suggest ideas for new Foolish IT apps here also.
Forum rules
1. Try to give more than you take, when possible.
2. Don't be a prick.
3. When posting for help, include the app's version, OS details, and steps to reproduce the issue.

dCloud Previous D7...

Postby Marshall » Fri May 03, 2013 3:33 pm

Can you reverse the list for previous versions...currently you have to scroll to the bottom to see the most current release.
Help Me With My Computer Tech
IT Services & IT Consulting Services In Southern IL and St. Louis MO
Marshall

Re: dCloud Previous D7...

Postby Nick » Sat May 04, 2013 2:10 pm

lol the easiest request yet! And certainly a sensible one. I just recently pruned down on the number of recent versions so it shouldn't be that bad now for those of you who don't like scrolling ;)

Ever since I wrote a tool to one-click automate everything from post-compile operations to zipping/uploading D7 to my webserver and renaming the previously uploaded archive, I've been collecting quite a lot of D7 revisions there!
Author of d7/d7II and other PC technician's tools. http://www.FoolishIT.com

Nick
Site Admin

Postby Marshall » Sat May 04, 2013 2:14 pm

maybe consider capping it at 10 revisions, and add a link that points to an archive list on your site? I would hate to see how many would be cluttered there in a few years..hundreds of revisions, maybe more?
Help Me With My Computer Tech
IT Services & IT Consulting Services In Southern IL and St. Louis MO
Marshall

Postby Nick » Sat May 04, 2013 5:12 pm

good idea, I've been wondering about how long to go before release. Maybe a set number of days without notice of something that degrades stability. Also, I can link to older revisions off of the same download link on the main D7 page. I like that.
Author of d7/d7II and other PC technician's tools. http://www.FoolishIT.com

Nick
Site Admin

Return to Other Foolish IT Apps