Logos

Logos

Postby Huskylogic » Thu May 07, 2015 6:25 pm

So many questions when you actually get to using a licensed copy. I found the "Personalize" tab on the Config section. I got the Title line to say "Husky Logic Repair Tool", however I want to put my company logo on the app instead of the D7ii logo. is that possible? I see the sections that say "Filename" for the logo, but how do I tell it where to find the file?
Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein
Huskylogic

Re: Logos

Postby Huskylogic » Thu May 07, 2015 7:50 pm

I figured this one out on my own. It helps if I read the entire screen and maybe I would have seen the section that says it needs to be in the config folder, and it needs to be a BMP and not a PNG file.
Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein
Huskylogic

Postby laplandz » Thu May 07, 2015 9:49 pm

hate using text speech but... lol or is it rofl, not taking the piss but i been there to fella, on more than 14 different occasions!

Sent from my ForwardXtreme using Tapatalk
.. ...
I can walk on water, but I can’t perform miracles.
laplandz

Postby xide » Fri May 08, 2015 11:32 am

laplandz wrote:hate using text speech but... lol or is it rofl, not taking the piss but i been there to fella, on more than 14 different occasions!

Sent from my ForwardXtreme using Tapatalk

lol....i have nothing more to say :lol:
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.....Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle. I'm afraid I can't explain myself, sir. Because I am not myself, you see?
xide

Return to d7II Support Forum