Care to share?

Care to share?

Postby Huskylogic » Thu May 07, 2015 4:24 pm

Mainly what I'm looking to use this for is the updating and maintaining of client computers. Does anyone care to share what they have on their maintenance, and repair list?
Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein
Huskylogic

Re: Care to share?

Postby laplandz » Thu May 07, 2015 9:58 pm

feels like trading cards in the school yard, Tom Simmonds always had better ones :-(

i can screen print something for you when in the office tomorrow if that'll help?

Sent from my ForwardXtreme using Tapatalk
.. ...
I can walk on water, but I can’t perform miracles.
laplandz

Postby Huskylogic » Thu May 07, 2015 10:46 pm

That works too. I have some things set up but I'd like to learn from those who have used it longer to make sure I'm using it right. Some of these things I've never heard of the names, but then again I did a lot of it in CMD so I might know the code but not the names D7 gives it.
Huskylogic

Postby xide » Fri May 08, 2015 11:36 am

I plan to show my setup in my tutorial, but I can show some of mine if you want. I have different profiles for different scenarios.
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.....Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle. I'm afraid I can't explain myself, sir. Because I am not myself, you see?
xide

Postby Huskylogic » Fri May 08, 2015 12:01 pm

Just received a PM from the board but it says I'm not able to reply because I didn't post enough. That's strange.

Let me just say, I hope I'm not stepping out of line by asking you to share. I'm just trying to learn from those who are successful with the program. My shop is on Grand Island. A little town just north of Buffalo, NY. If any of you also service this area, forgive me. I'm not trying to steal your info, just trying to learn.
Huskylogic

Return to d7II Support Forum