dSupportSuite Mgmt Console - Revision History

dSupportSuite Mgmt Console - Revision History

Postby Nick » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:18 am

v1.7.11

* Completely redesigned interface to make sense.
* Minor fixes.

v1.7

* Complete re-write of FTP upload code - no longer utilizes a progress bar, but should work now on Windows 8.1 and resolve other corrupted upload issues.

v1.6

* Now has the ability to copy a template (Config + Rules or Rules Only) to multiple client IDs and upload all in one click.

v1.5.26

* Beside generic installer Compile & Upload button now sits the date/time stamp of your last generic installer upload.

v1.5.25

* Update for dCSH users to fix dSS clients not updating to your deployed version.

v1.5.24

* Now updates via FTP by default, bypassing the internet cache and resolving issues with repeated "Update Me" messages with the app never actually updating.

v1.5.23

* Added ability to specify a non-standard FTP port in the server field of config for dCloud Self-Hosted e.g. "my.server.com:2112"

v1.5.22

* Added ability to include additional files in the dSupportSuite installer, which will be placed in \3rd Party Tools

v1.5.19

* Fixed 2nd download attempt when 1st download is potentially corrupted.

v1.5.2

* Fixed: corrupted download errors (when they actually weren't corrupted) on certain setups.
* Removed: dSupportSuiteMRules.zip download error when it doesn't exist on the server (which is ok if it occurs, because I didn't used to upload rule sets separately as I do now.)

v1.5

* Added file size verification between local files and the server for uploads and downloads, as an extra measure to detect a bad or failed upload/download.

v1.4.11

* Added ability to migrate dCloud client IDs to dCloud Self-Hosted.

v1.4.6

* Corrected issue where "Upload Config & Rules" was not uploading Rules.
* Removed briefly visible 'Extracting FoolishUpdates.zip' dialog every 10 minutes.

v1.4.5

* Changed some verbiage, misc. fixes.

v1.4.4

* Corrected a recent issue causing Configs to fail to upload properly.
Author of d7/d7II and other PC technician's tools. http://www.FoolishIT.com

Nick
Site Admin

Return to dSupportSuite Support