Anyone care to share their duninstall defs?

Discuss Custom Apps used with d7/d7II/dSupportSuite, including dCloud shared apps.
Also discuss Ketarin usage and issues here.
Forum rules
1. Try to give more than you take, when possible.
2. Don't be a prick.

Anyone care to share their duninstall defs?

Postby xide » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:56 pm

Just wondering if anyone wanted to share their dUninstall list, I started using it for the first time today (always used revo) and I love this feature and I have been trying to compile as much as i can today.
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.....Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle. I'm afraid I can't explain myself, sir. Because I am not myself, you see?
xide

Re: Anyone care to share their duninstall defs?

Postby Washer » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:58 am

Take a look in dCloud select the definition sharing tab.
Washer

Postby xide » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:04 am

Washer wrote:Take a look in dCloud select the definition sharing tab.

I would, but I don't have that option since I don't have dCloud :(
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.....Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle. I'm afraid I can't explain myself, sir. Because I am not myself, you see?
xide

Postby Xander » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:24 pm

Then it wouldn't make much sense for those who pay to use dCloud to distribute those lists, would it?
Xander

Postby xide » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:45 pm

Xander wrote:Then it wouldn't make much sense for those who pay to use dCloud to distribute those lists, would it?

Oh my apologies, I wasn't aware that was the purpose of dCloud. I thought it was just meant for mainly backing up your own things. I did not mean to offend anyone. I just remember on the old board myself and some other members were sharing lists of 3rd party apps we used, and links as to where to get them from as well as other things lists in this section, so I thought people still shared information like that on the new board. I will look into subscribing to dCloud then.
xide

Postby Nick » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:01 am

I actually just removed the dCloud subscription options as it is included with d7II regardless, and I stopped selling d7 so I didn't see much point in continuing to sell dCloud by itself.

That being said, (dCloud not being sold separately any longer) then it wouldn't bother me if ppl actually share defs outside of dCloud.

Still, it's easier with dCloud -- and if you are interested in d7II/dCloud, then I am offering a super discount for existing d7 users for d7II, email or PM me for details.
Author of d7/d7II and other PC technician's tools. http://www.FoolishIT.com

Nick
Site Admin

Postby Dannim » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:48 am

Since that's the case can you make a sticky topic for anyone who wishes to to post their defs?
Dannim

Return to Custom Apps Discussion