D7 PCRT integration!

Yep, this is the 'absolutely everything else' forum - discuss whatever you wish here.
Forum rules
1. Try to give more than you take, when possible.
2. Don't be a prick.

D7 PCRT integration!

Postby EagleTech » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:40 pm

I see in the forums & in my email that the new version of PCRT adds D7 report integration. I must say I am really excited about this feature!

http://pcrepairtracker.com/
EagleTech

Re: D7 PCRT integration!

Postby remyservices » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:35 pm

I've been looking at PCRT for a few months now however I currently use ZenDesk and Freshbooks for tickets and invoicing. Currently I'm not looking to replace Freshbooks but I'm not completely attached to ZenDesk. I'm going to try the PCRT demo now with this new integration however I'm not so sure I'm ready to host it, or change customers over from Freshbooks (which I'm not sure there could be anything better).

Those of you that use it, could you help sell it to me? What do you like, what doesn't you like? I'm all for a better ticketing and tracking system however invoicing will take some arm twisting to make me switch; how far can you twist it for me?
remyservices

Postby EagleTech » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:06 pm

PCRT is geared specifically to the PC repair business. Understand that it, like D7, is a continually evolving & improving program. The best thing you could probably do is to try the demo. Test it thoroughly & see how it fits you. Now that it has D7 report integration, how could you say no?

As far as invoicing, we use QB Online. I have tried suggesting testing Freshbooks & hit a brick wall of resistance...
EagleTech

Postby Mitch » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:18 am

@EagleTech, yea I don't know what it is about PCRT & Freshbooks that gets no love. I think Freshbooks is great. It works for me.
Mitch

Return to General Chat