Workout routine?

Yep, this is the 'absolutely everything else' forum - discuss whatever you wish here.
Forum rules
1. Try to give more than you take, when possible.
2. Don't be a prick.

Workout routine?

Postby Jones » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:41 am

Guys if any of you is into workout please share your routine with us,How do you do your workout the sets and also the timing.
I am currently doing it in evening with 2 km's of running that is working for me what about you all?

Moderator: Pre-emptively banned. IP from Pakistan and no tech-related questions at all? Not waiting for the other shoe to drop.
Jones

Re: Workout routine?

Postby Nick » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:43 am

the closest thing I can say is a workout that I do is I like to get up in the mornings and play drums to an entire album after some coffee. This morning was the Band of Gypsies. it's a sweat bath the way I get into it - very aerobic. But the only way you could get me to run ANY length, is to chase me with something quite deadly, with the intent to use it. also the only way you'll get me to lift something is if it's a glass of beer.

edit: not sure where this is going or where it came from...
Author of d7/d7II and other PC technician's tools. http://www.FoolishIT.com

Nick
Site Admin

Postby Dragoza » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:36 am

I began last week the T25 focus from Shaun T. It’s only 25 minutes a day for 2 month. Also you have a schedule to do and if you are too awesome you have another month call the Gama phase. It's hardcore, you sweat a lot, but the results are impressive.
Dragoza

Postby GEGeek » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:06 am

T25 is for you younger guys. Focused, high intensity workouts for 25 min with no rest. Yeah, I takes breaks after each forum response.
GEGeek - I don't reinvent the wheel, I just link to it.
http://www.gegeek.com
GEGeek

Postby Nick » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:01 am

GEGeek wrote:T25 is for you younger guys. Focused, high intensity workouts for 25 min with no rest. Yeah, I takes breaks after each forum response.

LOL
Author of d7/d7II and other PC technician's tools. http://www.FoolishIT.com

Nick
Site Admin

Postby Dragoza » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:17 am

Yeah. I Have 23 haha! :P but T25 is designed to make you suffer and endure pain and keep focusing on the workout... the result are amazing. My belly start to disappear and a 6-Pack start growing... you have to suffer to be in shape... :) but I do it only because of my health. I have only 23 and Have High pressure and my heart rate is through the roof. They told me if I don’t start training eat less... well I don’t have two years in front of me.
Dragoza

Return to General Chat