Your diet?

Yep, this is the 'absolutely everything else' forum - discuss whatever you wish here.
Forum rules
1. Try to give more than you take, when possible.
2. Don't be a prick.

Your diet?

Postby Jones » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:37 am

Hey people,I am not sure whether this forum relates to the top of not but because its the general part i want you all to share your diet with each other?
What food do you guys take in your meals especially in breakfast and dinner please mention your dinner.
Jones

Re: Your diet?

Postby Nick » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:39 am

My wife cooks with bacon grease. I don't eat well. I do try to get in some occasional oatmeal for breakfast so my doc doesn't have a heart attack for me. These topics are catching me off guard. I know this is general forum, but I hope you've got something tech related to share at some point...
Author of d7/d7II and other PC technician's tools. http://www.FoolishIT.com

Nick
Site Admin

Postby und3rtak3r » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:54 pm

Yep.. over 40.. so have to be on a Low fat, low carb, no salt, high fibre, low taste, zero flavor diet.. and NO Coffee or tea!

nothing was mentioned about dioxin..

So I consume a ream of paper a day, I am very tempted to spice up my day by consuming a cup of styrene butadiene copolymer.. just to see if when I sh1t i get a fax of state of my internal health parameters...

(the above is me being a prick again - below is me being serious..)

Being Australian and living in a western region, I DON NOT EAT KANGAROO or Koala.. Beef and Lamb and (when Muslim friends are not around) pork, the pantry is stocked with various Pasta's, herbs and spices and regular vegetables and fruits .. what lands on the plate will range from home cooked, Chinese, Malay, Indian, Italian, french.. but mostly Aussie versions of the POM poison my parents were brought up on (POM = British), and even splurge for Sepo marvels like KFC, Burger King and Macca's if our diet allow.. Yeh.. Diabetes keeps the rubbish from our table most of the year..
The TechGuru4U
RTFM D7 here
RTFM D7II here
RTFM dSupportSuite Here

You may call me Glenn
und3rtak3r

Postby Sniegson » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:40 am

I have 5 meals everyday witch low carbs, proteins and vegetables and good fat beacause I like to eat healthy. You don't have to eat with low taste to eat healthy:)
Sniegson

Postby PBIT » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:05 pm

Feeling healthy on my banting diet high fat, medium protein, low carb. Gets your body in fat burning mode.
PBIT

Postby Lindana » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:56 pm

I usually eats at the streets and restaurant. I love fast- and street food!
Lindana

Postby vmhs » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:36 pm

Im 45 and have never felt better.

I do a Ketogenic Diet. (http://reddit.com/r/keto)

High Fat, Low Carb.

I eat well. - lots of butter, cream, etc.

Since starting, My blood pressure is down. My weight is down (I have lost over 40 kilograms in 12 months), my diabetes is gone. I sleep better, have more energy, and have never felt better.

No gastric reflux any more and the Irritable bowel syndrome? gone.

Gout is reduced massively (minor pain, but no attacks in 12 months)

I tell you that this is the best diet ever. especially if you love your meat and cream.
vmhs

Postby bored369 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:48 pm

I have acclimated my body to bad food, so now healthy food does what bad food does to most.
I drink Mt dew like water, snack on junk and fast food the majority of the time.
I rarely (if ever) drink alcohol and try to drink water whenever I'm too lazy to replenish my soda supply.
My normal grocery shopping includes cup of ramen, frozen burritos, cheese, pizza, and assorted fried items like pizza rolls, chicken nuggets, taquitos and some other like items if I see it and decide to try it.
I'm too lazy to actually cook so everything is microwaved or deep fried. I do love spaghetti and would (/do when my girlfriend makes it in bulk and freezes it) eat it for most every meal. Every week or so I'll order a delivery pizza or subs. Every once a month or so I'll go out to eat at a restaurant. Then if I'm not at home I'll do fast food, with favorites including toco bell, wendy's and every now and then mcD's but I only order chicken from the later two.
Chief Operating Officer, dSupportOnline official support of Foolish IT
& long time tech friend of Nick & avid Foolish IT product user since before Foolish IT was even created!

bored369
Foolish IT Staff

Return to General Chat