RepairShopr

Hardware, Software, Managed Services, Remote Support, Industry News, your tech shop setups, whatever else.
Forum rules
1. Try to give more than you take, when possible.
2. Don't be a prick.

RepairShopr

Postby JTechSolutions » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:21 pm

D7II stopped sending my reports to RepairShopr. As per a request from Sarah at RepairShopr I ran a couple quick scans, including the info report required to make it work with RepairShopr, and ended D7II session, auto-emailing the reports. This time it worked and the report went to the RepairShopr ticket as it should. However. I think the difference this time is that there was no reboot. It seems that when D7 needs to reboot my machine, it actually creates a NEW report folder, outside of D7 folder, and dumps some of the info in it, and the rest inside the report folder that is continued within the D7 folder. I know this because all of my reports are missing info, but it is found in the newly created folder.

That is why they are not going to RepairShopr, because the info report is missing. The only thing I can see in common is a reboot makes a new folder? Nick, any ideas?
JTechSolutions

Re: RepairShopr

Postby JTechSolutions » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:58 am

Thank you Nick, for not acknowledging or replying to any of my emails with Sarah from RepairShopr. Thank you for not being reachable, unless we want t pay $100 for a "session", when I just want help with a BUG in a piece of software that I paid you $179 for.

A big THANKS MAN!
JTechSolutions

Re: RepairShopr

Postby Nick » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:29 pm

Thx for being so patient!

I can't figure what your "bug" is since you said after working with Sarah @ ReoairShopr, she showed you how to do it properly and it is successful now.

The report folder is always located on the OS partition not in the d7II dir, and a reboot has nothing to do with it. It only creates a new folder when you start a new session.

If you can clarify your problem a little perhaps someone can assist you in it.

Sent via mobile; plz excuse errors!
Author of d7/d7II and other PC technician's tools. http://www.FoolishIT.com

Nick
Site Admin

Return to General Stuff